Those who work with me already, will know my ethos is all about great looking skin. I don’t believe in changing faces and only choose to work with people who love how they look and simply wish to preserve what they have been given, or gently restore what has been lost. The goal being to age well and look good for your age, not morph into an unrecognisable version of yourself.
Chasing lines, wrinkles and folds purely with injectables isn’t the answer. It’s a strategy that will break down. Working in cosmetics for over a decade, I have witnessed what happens if a client relies on injectables alone.
- The skin quality is diminished
- Injectables begin to be less effective
- Injectables over time won’t look as good
- The individual begins to overuse injections in an attempt to get the result they first started with
“Great looking skin with the odd wrinkle, looks far more youthful, than poor quality skin, that’s over used injectables”
I’ve spent some time thinking how I can maintain the quality of my client’s skin at an affordable price point, when using quality materials and technologies, without too much down time.
So I have created a signature medi facial that will :
- Target and induce collagen growth factors
- Encourage blood flow to the skin
- Lift off dead skin cell build up
- Encourage lymphatic drainage
- Help lift the facial fat pads that sink with age
- Plump, hydrate and rejuvenate.
This luxury 60 minute bespoke facial combines two clinical treatments, EDS and LED technology, which both stimulate collagen production and encourage blood flow to the skin. Specific facial massage techniques are used to encourage lymphatic drainage, strengthening muscular tone. My medical skin care range, Timeless, is used throughout.
So what are the steps?
- Gentle application of Reveal – Gemma’s specific blend of gentle acids that remove the build up of dull dead skin cells.
- EDS skin needling treatment, to stimulate collagen growth factors, encouraging softening of fine lines, plumping of the skin and improved tone and texture.
- Facial massage to encourage lymphatic drainage and encourage lifting of the facial fat pads.
- LED technology – To rejuvenate and calm the skin, Induce collagen production and improve blood flow to the skin.
- Timeless facemask. To hydrate and infuse the dermis with Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides.
- Glowing, rejuvenated, plumper skin
- Ideal for – Essential skin maintenance, slowing down the effects of time or before that special red carpet even
- Downtime – none.
- Time – 1 Hour
- Cost – £99 reduced from £140
- Valid from now to 31/3.